Explore Peru & Bolivia
Peru and Bolivia are both lands of the epic and that which must be seen to be believed. This 25-day odyssey takes you to the world’s highest-navigable lake (Titicaca), the world’s largest tropical rainforest (the Amazon), the world’s highest administrative capital (La Paz) and the world’s largest salt flats (Uyuni). It also includes the chance to trek the Inca Trail before emerging above Machu Picchu, which isn’t actually a world-record holder but probably should be for ‘best ancient city in the clouds’. In between the gasps you can ramble through markets, sipping Pisco sours and munching ceviche with locals.
- Lima - Leader-led walking tour
- Amazon Jungle - Jungle activities
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- Machu Picchu - Entrance and guided tour
- Lake Titicaca - Boat tour & Homestay
- La Paz - Orientation Walk
- Salt flats - Visit to 'Fish Island/Inca Wasi'
- Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve - Altiplano tour including Laguna Colorada & Laguna Verde
- Sucre - Dinosaur Footprints
- Sucre - Orientation Walk
- Sucre - Chataquila Pre-Inca trek
- Trek jungle trails and track wildlife with local experts in the Amazon rainforest and spend two nights sleeping among nature in lodges.
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins and free time to explore on your own.
- Take a boat tour on Lake Titicaca – the world's highest navigable lake – then alight at a floating island made of reeds for a unique homestay.
- Spend three days in captivating La Paz, exploring with your Bolivian leader and letting the weird and wacky Witches Market cast a spell over you.
- Empty, haunting and spectacular – the laws of physics seem to bend on the Uyuni Salt Flats. Experience it on a three-day 4WD adventure across the rocky Atacama Desert.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|5||Sacred Valley / Ollantaytambo|
|6||Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train|
|7||Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train|
|8||Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train|
|9||Inca Trail / Inca Quarry Trail / Train (Machu Picchu)|
|12||Lake Titicaca Homestay|
|16||La Paz – Uyuni|
|17||Salar de Uyuni|
|18||Desierto Siloli – Laguna Colorada|
|19||Salar de Uyuni – Uyuni|